Erie St. Clair French Language Services Providers Network
The Erie St. Clair French Language Services (FLS) Providers Network serves as a forum where all health service providers identified and designated for the provision of services in French in the Erie St. Clair Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) come together to improve accessibility of culturally and linguistically appropriate health services for the Francophone population across the LHIN.
- Work together to promote the implementation of FLS.
- Share information to support the development of FLS (resources, best practices, provincial, regional local programs and initiatives, etc.).
- Identify integration and collaboration opportunities.
- Discuss challenges, risks, opportunities and solutions regarding the implementation of FLS.
- Explore funding opportunities to support the development of FLS.